“We do not remember days, we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
If you have a special moment that you would like to share from your life, please contact me using my Contact form. Please include your first and last name, indicating if you authorize your moment to be published anonymously or are giving permission to include your name – first, last or both. Please include the location and year in which your moment took place. I look forward to hearing from you! Blog guidelines here.
Perhaps this random collection of words will help unlock a memory, a moment in time: first, family, spring, childhood, taste, pet, love, summer, aging, camping, smell, hug, last, job, children, winter, school, gift, college, food, loss, summer, marriage, work, hobby, conflict, rain, sport, friends, spouse, music, team, faith, prank, illness, dream, travel, home, siblings, war, volunteering, art, solo, joy, birth, creativity, old, surprise, culture, sad, wonder, fear, view, loud, search, famous, sacrifice, accomplishment, wind, letter, kiss, garden, won, phone call, peace, excitement, walk, outrageous, parents, disappointment, hands, world, reward, wish, challenge, relatives, sun, accident, volunteer, quiet, car, funny, revelation, holiday, lesson, grandchildren, eventful, partner, once, play, help, goal, silence, always, reflection, favorite, secret, compassion, water, rescue, traditions, peaceful, stressful, new, discovery, forgiveness, test, risk, keepsake, technology, animal, blessing, vote, collection, happy, lost, historic, weather, found, learn, fashionable, forgot, observation, nature….
- Moments - How to reclaim your JOY by Ali Davidson
- Moments: Walk in the Park by Debi Douglass
- Moments: Megan Paska, BeeKeeper
- Moments - Ribbons From the Past by Valerie Fain
- Moments - It's a bit of a flash. NPR Interview with Cynthia Rylant
- Moments - Journeys with the Messiah by Michael Belk
- Moments - When I saw the nuns... bang, the moment, period.
- The Little Moment that Turned Big - Part I
- The Little Moment that Turned Big - Part II
- Capturing the Moment
- Moments - Obstacle Turned into Opportunity
- How many stories in an ordinary moment?
- You are enough
- Moments - Denial
- Moments - Who he really is.
- Moments -Twinkling & Sparkling
- Moments - Booming Darking
“And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.” Libba Bray, author
“Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.” ~ L.M. Montgomery, The Story Girl
Our life only unfolds in moments. And unless we are mindful of our thoughts and actions in the now – we will miss out on the amazing treasures each moment offers. In the now, the endless chatter of our mind ceases and we are connected to our heart. In the now, there are no regrets about what has happened in the past or fears for what the future holds. In the now is where love and light are at home in the heart. Daniel Nielsen
If you would like to leave a comment or have a question, please click Contact.